Monday, February 4, 2013

What's been going on here + cute owl Valentine

So I have a few projects I meant to have posted by now!  BUT here's what the last couple weeks have looked like for us:
Needless to say, I've been dragging a bit.  I am seriously happy to say things are back to normal!  Isn't it crazy how bad things tend to happen all at the same time?  Our bad run seems to be over : )  Well, our kitchen tile still needs to be replaced but that's going to have to wait for our wallets to catch up.  Um, it's also really cold still; but that too has to wait....I sure hope your January was a little better than ours : )
Anyway... on with the cute owl Valentine!  My second grader needed to take a Show and Teach for her whole school class, so it needed to be easy but cute!  I found these fun little owls at a kid craft roundup at Second Chance to Dream.  There is a downloadable template for them too! 




Aren't they cute?!  My 8 year old had no trouble showing and teaching these and they were a hit!  I did feet on one and then decided I did not want to cut out 24 pair - they were pretty cute without too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...