Monday, March 4, 2013

Change it, change it good!

I have not posted anything since before Valentine's Day!  Aah! But for a pretty good reason!  I have been working on Listfully Blissful's new home and new name!  Yes, you read that right...I am moving. Small confession here:  the crafty/diy side of this bloggy world, I've got down;  it's the techie department that is a serious mental strain for me!  Not the worst confession ever, but I hope you will be patient as I figure things out!  
So with that said I'm excited to introduce my new craft home!  Find it, Make it, Love it!

Hop over and check it out!  I've made some improvements to the overall site, still going on....) but the best improvement by far is my new partner! My darling sister in law Steffany is now on board with Find it, Make it, Love it!  And let me tell you, she is creativity at it's finest. I adore her and I know you will too!  We've got so many plans and ideas we can't wait to share!  We are even going be doing a bunch of video tutorials to go along with many projects.  It's going to be AWESOME!

So please click on over to Find it, Make it, Love it  and check it out!  And as always, thanks for reading and supporting Listfully Blissful.  I really think the best is yet to come : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie. I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. I hope you will check out my post and see what it's all about. http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html. If you accept, please pass it along to other deserving bloggers!

    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.
    http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...